CLESES are local centers of entrepreneurship and employment service and offer a complete solution to encourage entrepreneurship and stimulate innovation, growth and prosperity for small and medium-sized enterprises in order to form the backbone of economic development.
We have participated in the development of didactic resources, manuals and logistics for these training centers.
The activity of these spaces includes:
- Courses specially designed to train business development, branding, marketing, finance and business planning.
- Business incubators to simulate, guide and develop successful business ideas.
- Streamlining ideas and challenges with the business community and trainers.
- Cooperation with universities for professional and specialized conferences.
- Cooperation with leaders of nearby communities, stimulating the economic growth of the state and the region.